Welcome to my blog!

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

"The yogi renounces all that takes him away from the Lord. He renounces his own desires, knowing that all inspiration and right action come from the Lord. He renounces those who oppose the work of the Lord, those who spread demonic ideas and who merely talk of moral values but do not practise them." - B.K.S. Iyengar

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Kids


Today was my niece's third birthday (O.K., technically yesterday was, since this is being posted at 12:30 AM on Thursday). She's the cutest little girl on the planet! No, really, she is! When I got home I recieved a photo of my adopted son from Children International. He's the cutest little boy on the planet, next to my flesh-and-blood nephew, of course. Now I have a daughter in the Phillipines, and a son in the Dominican Republic. Don't be jealous; adopt your own at children.org.

No comments: